All residential trash services in Laketown Township are handled by Republic Services, 4368 60th St., through a contract approved by the township board. Check the website for details.
- Regular solid waste pickup
- Seasonal service
- Special arrangements for community associations
- Discount for 12-month advance payment
- Separate recycling service
- Yard clipping collection
- Annual cleanup services with voucher
- Annual household hazardous waste collection
Special announcements including pickup delays, vouchers and hazardous waste collection will be posted on the Laketown Township website and Facebook page.
If you have a problem with your service, contact Laketown Township Manager Al Meshkin with an email at Al@Laketowntwp.org. Explain the nature of the problem, when the problem occurred and include your name and address.
Hazardous Waste Collection: The next Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day for Laketown Township is not yet announced.